Privacy policies and cookies policy
- The controller of the personal data obtained by the Service is Profitroom S.A., Poznań 60-829, ul. Franklina Roosevelta 9 , entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record under NIP 5252423458 (further referred to as the Controller).
- With safety of the entrusted personal data in mind, the Controller operates according to internal procedures and recommendations, the respective legal acts in the realm of protection of personal data, specifically to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The Controller makes every effort to protect the interests of the individuals to whom the data pertain, specifically the Controller ensures that personal data are:
a) processed in accordance with the law;
b) collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with the purposes;
c) correct with respect to the content and adequate for the purposes for which they are processed;
d) stored in a form that makes it possible to identify the people to whom they pertain, not longer than it is necessary to accomplish the purpose of processing.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of consent given to the users of the Service and in cases when the law authorises the Controller to process personal data.
- The Controller processes personal data of the Service users, provided voluntarily, only for the purpose of answering the users’ questions provided by means of a contact form in the following respects:
b) e-mail address
c) telephone number.
- The personal data of the users of the https://www.profitroom.pl service are not sold or made available to third parties and they are profiled i.e. subjected to automatized processing in order to evaluate and define the users’ personal features or needs.
- A Service user has the right to view the provided data processed by the Controller. The user also has the right to modify the data, to demand that they are transferred to another entity and that his/her personal data are limited or no longer processed, at any given time. The user can also withdraw his/her previous consent for processing his/her personal data at any given time and demand to remove his/her personal data from the service.
- In order to execute his/her rights as indicated in item 8 above, a Service user should contact the Controller, using the email address or telephone number provided to the Service, at email@example.com.
- The Controller obtains information about the users and their behaviour in the following way:
a) in the form of information provided in the form in a voluntary way,
b) by collecting cookies.
- During a first visit on the Profitroom website, the user is informed about using cookies. By staying on the website, the user accepts use of regular cookies on the website. Should the user decide against changing the settings of the browser, this decision is equivalent of expressing consent to using cookies.
- Installation of cookies is necessary to provide the services correctly. Cookies contain information required for the website to operate properly, specifically information that needs to be authorised. Any time, the user can change the settings of his/her browser so that cookies are either accepted or rejected or so that the user is notified about not placing cookies in his/her computer.
- As part of the Service, the following types of cookies are used:
a) session: they remain in the browser until it is switched off or the user has logged out from the website on which they were placed,
b) persistent: they remain in the browser until they are removed by the user or until pre-determined time specified in the cookies parameters.
- In the Service, links to other websites may appear, operating independently from the Service; they are in no way supervised by the Service. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations ; we recommend careful examination thereof.